x
"When you open your mind and hands and heart to the knowing of a thing, there is no room in you for fear"

--Patricia McKillip, The Riddle-Master of Hed


I am going to start filtering some of my more private musings. Since blogger does not have a tool for that, you will need to visit my Live Journal and ask to be friended there. I will continue to post Daily Gratitude and other subjects here.

There is also a FAQ for my Journal at the same link.


NaNo progress report 11-16
Thursday, November 16, 2006 @ 06:18

Goals from Day 15:
  • Finish the chapter I started yesterday -- MET
  • Write two more chapters -- NOT MET
  • Word count goal is 3000 -- NOT MET -- My verified word count for yesterday is 869.
  • Extra Credit -- 1000 extra words -- NOT MET -- see above
  • Verified Word Count to date -- 18947
  • Comments: I wrote in the morning for the first time. I need to try to do more of that. I wrote at work again, which is good, too. Now I just need to put the three patterns together: write a little in the morning and at lunch and then do a long session at night. And trust the Great Neon Frog to give me words to fill the pages.
Goals for Day 16:
  • Finish the chapter I started yesterday
  • Write two more chapters
  • Word count goal is 3000
  • EC goal is 1000 extra words for a total of 4000.

Comments: Post a Comment


D M's Journal

Return to
D M's Realm


"NaNo progress report 11-16"
Archive Index

Our Other Journals
D M's Spirituality
slave boy's journal

Our Business
DieCast Poetry Productions

Daily Reads
Edgeliving
Mistress Blair
danae whispering
girl fag
SingleTails

My Wishlist
Amazon.com


©2001-2005, D M -- all rights reserved under international copyright laws.


page content & design by D M