x
"When you open your mind and hands and heart to the knowing of a thing, there is no room in you for fear"

--Patricia McKillip, The Riddle-Master of Hed


I am going to start filtering some of my more private musings. Since blogger does not have a tool for that, you will need to visit my Live Journal and ask to be friended there. I will continue to post Daily Gratitude and other subjects here.

There is also a FAQ for my Journal at the same link.


NaNo progress report 11-21
Tuesday, November 21, 2006 @ 06:47

Report for 11-20:
  • Word count for 11-21 -- 2176.
  • Verified Word Count to date -- 21953.
Goals for 11-21:
  • Keep writing
  • word count goal is 2500
  • EC goal is to break 25000

Comments: Post a Comment


D M's Journal

Return to
D M's Realm


"NaNo progress report 11-21"
Archive Index

Our Other Journals
D M's Spirituality
slave boy's journal

Our Business
DieCast Poetry Productions

Daily Reads
Edgeliving
Mistress Blair
danae whispering
girl fag
SingleTails

My Wishlist
Amazon.com


©2001-2005, D M -- all rights reserved under international copyright laws.


page content & design by D M