x
"When you open your mind and hands and heart to the knowing of a thing, there is no room in you for fear"

--Patricia McKillip, The Riddle-Master of Hed


I am going to start filtering some of my more private musings. Since blogger does not have a tool for that, you will need to visit my Live Journal and ask to be friended there. I will continue to post Daily Gratitude and other subjects here.

There is also a FAQ for my Journal at the same link.


still here
Tuesday, November 28, 2006 @ 15:58

After falling sick last Wednesday, I spent most of my time glued to the couch (I let boy have the bed, so he would have less chance of catching my bug). I'm still far from 100%, I have a cough and persistent sniffles, but I'm better, if tired. boy worked three 12hr shifts over the weekend and spent yesterday and today recovering. Between illnesses, work, novel writing, and recovering, the house is in probably the worst shape I've ever seen it. I really need a houseslave/boy/girl.

As for the NaNoWriMo goal -- As of 6pm on Sunday I was still at 23091. Trying to reach 50000 by Thursday at 11:59pm MST is still my goal. Right now I'm somewhere between 34K & 35K. I'm just taking it 1K at a time and we'll see how far I can get.

Time to go back to writing.

Comments: Post a Comment


D M's Journal

Return to
D M's Realm


"still here"
Archive Index

Our Other Journals
D M's Spirituality
slave boy's journal

Our Business
DieCast Poetry Productions

Daily Reads
Edgeliving
Mistress Blair
danae whispering
girl fag
SingleTails

My Wishlist
Amazon.com


©2001-2005, D M -- all rights reserved under international copyright laws.


page content & design by D M