x
"When you open your mind and hands and heart to the knowing of a thing, there is no room in you for fear"

--Patricia McKillip, The Riddle-Master of Hed


I am going to start filtering some of my more private musings. Since blogger does not have a tool for that, you will need to visit my Live Journal and ask to be friended there. I will continue to post Daily Gratitude and other subjects here.

There is also a FAQ for my Journal at the same link.


Phase I over
Tuesday, December 19, 2006 @ 18:45

It was a hectic weekend. Besides trying to mentally process the sudden promotion at work and what it will mean to the household, I was swamped in activities for the Southwest Leather Art Exhibition. The deadline for submissions was Friday night. I had to process, verify, track, code, and format all the images to be forwarded to the judges. I had to communicate with judges & with SWLC bigwigs & prepare draft decision letters and other minutia.

In between that, I met our landlords, they had the heat fixed and a back door lock installed (finally!). I also managed to make it to the MAsT-Phoenix meeting. Then we met with the judges, who made their choices for the Art Exhibition and we all walked the space and made initial plans for display. I've turned most of that over to boy to coordinate. I just sent out the decision letters to all the artists. Now I get a bit of a breather before the artists start sending in further information and I have to coordinate volunteer hours, program content, & related tasks.

Next year (if there is a next year) I'm going to have a larger committee than two to get all this organized and handled!

Comments: Post a Comment


D M's Journal

Return to
D M's Realm


"Phase I over"
Archive Index

Our Other Journals
D M's Spirituality
slave boy's journal

Our Business
DieCast Poetry Productions

Daily Reads
Edgeliving
Mistress Blair
danae whispering
girl fag
SingleTails

My Wishlist
Amazon.com


©2001-2005, D M -- all rights reserved under international copyright laws.


page content & design by D M