x
"When you open your mind and hands and heart to the knowing of a thing, there is no room in you for fear"

--Patricia McKillip, The Riddle-Master of Hed


I am going to start filtering some of my more private musings. Since blogger does not have a tool for that, you will need to visit my Live Journal and ask to be friended there. I will continue to post Daily Gratitude and other subjects here.

There is also a FAQ for my Journal at the same link.


April 14th gratitude
Saturday, April 14, 2007 @ 07:48

Today I especially express gratitude
  1. for $5 found in a box of 2006 receipts
  2. for Turbo Tax showing me deductions I wouldn't have known about
  3. for the digital camera
  4. for the sound of cats playing with plastic eggs
  5. that the Great Lemon Tree is fragrant and fruitful
and recognize that I am grateful for so much more.

Comments: Post a Comment


D M's Journal

Return to
D M's Realm


"April 14th gratitude"
Archive Index

Our Other Journals
D M's Spirituality
slave boy's journal

Our Business
DieCast Poetry Productions

Daily Reads
Edgeliving
Mistress Blair
danae whispering
girl fag
SingleTails

My Wishlist
Amazon.com


©2001-2005, D M -- all rights reserved under international copyright laws.


page content & design by D M