x
"When you open your mind and hands and heart to the knowing of a thing, there is no room in you for fear"

--Patricia McKillip, The Riddle-Master of Hed


I am going to start filtering some of my more private musings. Since blogger does not have a tool for that, you will need to visit my Live Journal and ask to be friended there. I will continue to post Daily Gratitude and other subjects here.

There is also a FAQ for my Journal at the same link.


Recommendations requested
Tuesday, September 11, 2007 @ 07:49

As some of you know (esp. those that read slave boy's journal), I have recently added someone to my household. she is new to the bdsm/leather world and braved her fears of the unknown to request the opportunity to be of service. Since she lives in Tucson, we only see her on weekends, but we maintain contact throughout the week. I'll try to write another time about how grateful and amazed I'm feeling. Right now, I'm requesting your recommendations.

Since she is so new (but solidly committed to learning about service, submission, surrender, SM, etc.) she's not quite sure what label fits her and is looking for guidance in finding her path. While I have a number of resources to share with her (as does boy), I'm looking for some quality web pages and possibly discussion groups for her to investigate. she has very limited computer access, so it needs to very high quality content and low to zero noise level. It's hard to believe it's been 10 years since I was a newbie (and several times that for boy) and 3/4 of the sites I bookmarked five years ago (when I was working with another newbie) are now gone. I need to know what is out there to provide information and support to a submissive woman who is exploring service in its many permutations: slave, girl, boy, 'submissive'...

I am grateful to have such an experienced and intelligent circle of friends and readers and look forward to reading your suggestions.

Comments: Post a Comment


D M's Journal

Return to
D M's Realm


"Recommendations requested"
Archive Index

Our Other Journals
D M's Spirituality
slave boy's journal

Our Business
DieCast Poetry Productions

Daily Reads
Edgeliving
Mistress Blair
danae whispering
girl fag
SingleTails

My Wishlist
Amazon.com


©2001-2005, D M -- all rights reserved under international copyright laws.


page content & design by D M